Monday, 6 July 2015

My Money Making Journey

All right. Let's get the formal part done first. My name is Lipsa and I'm almost an adult. (December 2, mark that date in your calendar) I have a background in freelance writing, a bit of web design and social media. With regards to education, my passion lies in the intricately branched department of computer science.

I am a total bookworm when it comes to reading novels and I just cannot put a good book down! Swimming interests me too. However, I love sleeping the most. :p

^ So, that's me!

Like the average tween, I was extremely preoccupied with Facebook, YouTube and anything my mind could think of at the age of 13. It was then when I stumbled upon the lucrative world of Internet Marketing and how you can actually make money online. Being a curious child, I remember signing up on loads of PTC sites and clicking everyday. It wasn't long when I realised that the one cent I was getting to click ads was basically worthless and the internet had so many opportunities that can help me develop my skills and stack up a good portfolio instead of just mindlessly clicking ads all day and getting a headache.

Then, I signed up for mturk (they were accepting Indian users then) and it was quite good (I earned about 2000 dollars) till they required me to submit my PAN. Now, I am still a minor so I am waiting for my birthday (look up) till I can work for them again.

In the meantime, I have done tons of research on new and upcoming freelancing opportunities and this blog is the way to share with my readers just that. Right now, I am just stockpiling my earnings till I can open up a PayPal account (18th birthday, when will you come!). So, if you want to make money (esp for international users) Be sure to subscribe to this blog and my twitter account @Workntalk101 where I update the latest news in a matter of seconds.

Thank you. Have a great day.
Signing off xx
Lipsa

No comments:

Post a Comment